WCM Network: 
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> From Artist to Director!, lights action artist?
Nachte
post Nov 1 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 977

Hello Machinima 101! My name is Nachte and its a real pleasure to meet all of you. I'm new to machinimation and the be honest new to video editing entirely. But!, I've got an open mind and I'm excited to learn. I've been drawing most my life (napalm-arts.blogspot.com) and do sequential art a lot(comics) and wow has eaten up part of my life for a good 3.5 years now. I've always been deeply into wow machinima and always preach to people about how I wish I could do it! (I love telling stories and this seems a great medium) Well my boyfriend told me to just do it, so I figured what the heck! I'll do my best : )

So I hope to take and give and learn with everybody. I'm really excited to learn and do my own movie someday!

P.s. Return was the first wow machinima I saw, and its left an amazing lasting impression on me. I hope to do serious stories of my own one day.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dead Workers Par...
post Nov 1 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 51

Howdy!

I'm sure you can find alot of useful tidbits here. If you have questions, ask away. Cool drawings btw.

--------------------
Eric Fullerton
DEAD WORKERS PARTY

Check out our many fine podcasts!

+Quote Post
Justin
post Nov 2 2007, 07:11 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 656

Welcome :)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th November 2018 - 01:09 AM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks