IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New and newbie.., 'spare some tips, good sir?' (or ma'am..)
Undead.Rifle
post Feb 19 2008, 08:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,771

Ok, short and simple, I want to make machinimas but don't have a *beep*-ing clue about 2 things. It's how you take characters with a green screen, or blue, red what ever, and put them 'ontop' of your background.

Basicaly a full tutorial on how to put characters from WoWModel viewer into their proper setting. A tutorial on how to edit them and add cool effects would be nice, too..

Sorry to be such a noob, but like I said, not a *honk*-ing clue about any of this crazy *generic random censor noise*.

Thanks!

(People who help get mentioned in the credits! :biggrin: .... So, yeah.. help? )

:whistling:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excalibur812
post Feb 24 2008, 11:51 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (Undead.Rifle @ Feb 19 2008, 09:29 AM) *
Ok, short and simple, I want to make machinimas but don't have a *beep*-ing clue about 2 things. It's how you take characters with a green screen, or blue, red what ever, and put them 'ontop' of your background.

Basicaly a full tutorial on how to put characters from WoWModel viewer into their proper setting. A tutorial on how to edit them and add cool effects would be nice, too..

Sorry to be such a noob, but like I said, not a *honk*-ing clue about any of this crazy *generic random censor noise*.

Thanks!

(People who help get mentioned in the credits! :biggrin: .... So, yeah.. help? )

:whistling:

1. You need editting programs and fraps. I would advise you to get sony vegas trial or anything else, and buy fraps on fraps site.
2. Pick a random character in wowmodelview, just something to practise.
3. set the background to green.
4. open fraps
5. set options, no sound, no cursor, just what you like
6. now go back to modelview and push the button to activate fraps and capture.
7. now log in to world of warcraft and capture something(remember, it's just to practise)
8. when that is done, open Sony vegas and import both clips.
9. drag them both under eachother(keep the wowmodelview above it).
10. right click the modelview clip (or click the icon) called: Video event FX.
11. choose "chroma keyer" and set the color to green, with the Red 0% G=100% B=0%
12. now play the file and you will see that the modelviewed char walks over your in-game WoW clip!

for some more advanced tips you should ask somebody more experienced since I am a starter as well. Good luck producing machinima!

-Excalibur

+Quote Post
Nzo Productions
post Feb 26 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 767

My advice would be:
Sit down and learn it yourself! It's SO much better :)
You'll learn the programs and stuff alot better and this will make editing much easyer :)

Im still in the first period of the learning process of sony vegas, but sit down and try all the stuff :)
If you cant find it then try www.video.google.com and www.youtube.com and you name it. _
Search for Sony Vegas turorial about something and woop you got alot of awesome ppl who are glad using their time helping others :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:41 AM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks